20090122

Guess what!?!

This is a waste of your time, honestly. And I dont lie. Why would I lie? Lies are crazy. Metaphors are just lies in disguise, and I just rhymed; word. So, yes, if you are thinking that you could have spent the past 15 seconds doing something else, then you sir are correct in your thinking, and in the event that you are not a sir, but a madame, then you too have wasted your time. *I apologize, but you cannot say that I didnt warn you in the first sentence, which you are probably looking back at right now. There's nothing hidden there; its the same as it was when you started reading. Or is there? Now you're looking back again, for a third time, and yet again, there is nothing there. Eventually, you'll wise up and quit looking at the first sentence of this long, drawn out paragraph, which does indeed have something hidden in it. Check again, then double check. The total amount of times that you've viewed the first sentence has now reached five, so how do you feel? I feel almost sick, thinking of new ways to make you reread the first sentence, which by the way, I lied about. It doesnt have anything hidden in it. Therefore, I have lied to you, which means that the second sentence of this paragraph was a lie as well. You should reread the first and second sentence, then restart............here. That makes six times that you've read the first sentence, which means you should have it memorized by now. If not, reread it again, then start reading again at the asterik. If you do this successfully, then you should be reading an endless loop of text, which will ultimately leave you reading the first sentence a bunch of times. If you didnt do as I asked, by returning to the asterik, then you are ignorant, and should start back at the first sentence. See, I told you that this was a waste of time.

No comments: